Monday, June 23, 2008

Fun times!

She's getting old enough that we can let her experiment with different kinds of foods. She was fascinated with my beer bottle one evening so once it was empty, we let her have a closer look!














She also got her first taste of pancakes. I think she likes sweet potatoes better, but it was fun watching her figure out what to do with it.














She's finally big enough to fit in the hiking back pack that my sister gave us. She seemed to enjoy the hike. Well, at least the part that she was awake for. :-)















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isabella, when you're sleeping you surely do favor your cousin Lindsay! I hope those 2 red spots on your arm were not bug bites! We wish we were close enough to give and receive hugs and kisses more often than 2 or 3 times a year! You never know, Mimi might just move closer some day?! Love, Mimi

krislars said...

What a doll!

That's funny about the pancakes! It took my nephew awhile to figure them out too. Both my niece and nephew prefer sweet potatoes too! Oh...and beer is a big hit also! They always try to get beer from whomever is drinking it! Wonder what that means? :-)

I can't believe how fast she's growing! Pretty soon she'll be tasting cake & frosting for the first time! Just a few months away, right? (check out funny pics on my blog of my niece and nephew's 2nd and 1st Bday - they both have the same birthday, June 22nd! - Will had his first taste of cake...it was a big hit!)

Hi to all!