Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy New Year!

Please forgive me for not being more on top of the regular updates. These days, I'm finding that I don't have the time to do a lot of things I'd like. Blog postings being one of those things.
On Christmas Day, Allison's sisters Amy, Hannah, and Hannah's husband Brandon came to visit. On the way to the airport to pick them up, I was in a minor accident in the brand new car while trying to avoid someone sliding into me. It was snowing pretty hard and the roads were in terrible shape. I was able to miss the car sliding into my lane, but the evasive action caused me to hit the concrete median going about 20 mph.














It only did about $1500 worth of damage, but I'd JUST rolled over 2000 miles on my new FJ Cruiser so it's pretty frustrating. Oh well, I guess I'm just thankful that I wasn't hurt.

While they were here, Amy and Hannah got to get in some sledding with Lee and Monique, and Connor on New Year's Day. I did a run or two down the hill before going for a short run at 3 Sisters trails.































Amy enjoyed some cuddle time!



































Our little girl is growing and changing more every week. When we take her out in the cold, we make sure to bundle her up!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Hello Isabella! Mimi misses you. Your kissable cheeks look a little fuller - more to kiss! Your face is more expressive - like that smile! Please tell Mom and Dad Mimi doesn't want a film clip of snowboarding. I want to see YOU laughing. All my love to each of you, Mimi