Monday, July 14, 2008

First time at the pool...

Our little girl turned 8 months on Saturday. My how time is flying by. We have been wanting to take her to our rec center pool for a while now and finally was able to on Saturday.

Check me out in my pink bikini!






























She wasn't quite sure what to think at first.






























Then she was "Daddy, I don't think I like this".















Once we took her to the outdoor part, she really warmed up to it and started splashing.















Here she is resting after an exhausting time of splashing around and talking to everyone. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just had to print one of these to show off! Yes, I chose the one with your Mom smiling and holding you up! Next thing we know you will be trying to get into Aunt Amy's pool! Hey, water is water! You go girl - keep having all that safe fun with Mom and Dad! Love, Mimi

Anonymous said...

Memaw and I just loved the pool pics, and that is SOME pool/rec center!! Wow!!! Memaw fell in love with that last pic of Isabella reclining wearing that hat that looks a LOT like Grandpa Rusty's old fishing hat!! hahaha and may I say daddy Ben looks quite buff too!!! and allison you are as beautiful as ever. what a lovely family! Thanks for sharing! love, Aunt A and Memaw